- 60 g Cashews
- 60 g almonds
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 115 g Fresh Dates, Pitted
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 3 eggs
- 125 g honey
- 1.5 lemon, Zest and Juice
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1 can coconut cream, Refrigerated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place can of coconut Cream at the back of the fridge to cool down and allow the cream to seperate from the milk
Preheat Oven to 170C and grease and line a muffin tin.
Place all the Base ingredients into the Thermomix Mixing bowl and mix for 30 - 60 Sec / Speed 9. Roll into golf ball sized balls then press into the muffin tin, pressing down on the top to shape it into a tart base.
Bake for 10 minutes then set aside to cool.
Add all ingredients into the Thermomix Mixing Bowl and Cook for 6 Min / 75C / Sped 4.
Strain through a sieve while still hot into a clean jar then place in the fridge to cool.
Insert the Butterfly into the mixing bowl.
The Coconut Cream should have seperated from the watery coconut milk. You want to use the lushus thick cream that's at the top of the can.
Add the cold Coconut Cream, vanilla and syurp to the bowl and whip together for 30 Sec / Speed 4.
Remove from bowl and place into a piping bag.
To assemble, place the cooled lemon curd into the cooled tart bases then pipe the Coconut Cream mixture onto the top. Enjoy!
You can use whatever nuts for the base you have, it works well with most combinations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo