- 1 --- Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Arrowroot
- 1 full cup of Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 150 g melted butter
- 2 tablespoon hot water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill coconut flakes for 8 seconds on speed 7
2. Add macadamia nuts then chop for 8 seconds on speed 4
(they should be quite small)
3. Add Quinoa flakes, coconut flour and arrowroot to bowl.
4. Then add maple syrup, bicab soda, soft butter and 2 tablespoons of tap hot water
5. Mixfor 30seconds on speed 4
6. Spoon out onto baking tray and flatten slightly with a fork.
7. Bake for 7 minutes or until golden
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and place baking paper on tray
Accessories you need
Biscuit will harden when cooled down so if its a little soft in the middle when golden then dont worry it will work great!
Stoes great in a plastic container
Optional sweetener would be Rice Malt Syrup and Sultanas or Dates would work great too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins