- 130 grams almonds
- 20 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams pepitas
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 45 grams Coconut butter, I make this ahead of time - whiz shredded coconut in the tmx for about 3 minutes various speeds
- 65 grams honey
- 5 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 dates
- zest one lemon
1. Blitz almonds Speed 8, 3 seconds
2. Add coconut, pepitas, sunflower seeds and chia seeds. Speed 5, 5 seconds. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Add coconut butter, honey, coconut oil, dates and lemon zest. Speed 4, 10 seconds, until you get a nice paste.
4. Return dry ingredients to the bowl. Speed 2/3 until the mix comes together.
5. Press into a lined tin and refrigerate until firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Simple Butter Cookies
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie
- Shona's Peppermint Creams
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Polish Coleslaw
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad