- 150 g almonds
- 30 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 45 g honey, liquid
- 3 eggs
- 50 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped into small pieces, plus more to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 170C. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cases (for small muffins), otherwise 6 cups for big muffins.
2. Grind almonds speed 8/10 seconds.
3. Add coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix speed 5/3 seconds.
4. Add wet ingredients - honey, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla & milk. Mix speed 5/3 seconds. Check it's all mixed through, or mix for a little longer.
5. Add the strawberries and mix, speed 3//3 seconds.
6. Spoon the mix into muffin tin. Top with sliced strawberries, if desired.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Substitute strawberries for blueberries for an equally delicious result. Frozen blueberries are fine.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins