- 300 gram bread flour
- 15 gram cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 25 gram sugar
- 190 grams lukewarm/tepid water
- 20 gram unsalted butter
- 70 gram choc chips
- 2 teaspoon instant yeast
1. Mix all except Choc Chips into TM Bowl, 5-6 sec, Speed 5.
2. Knead for 1 1/2 minute (musn't be sticky)
3. Pour dough into Thermomat. Flatten into a rectangle and sprinkle Choc Chips on it. Roll into a big ball.
4. Place in warm area to proof for 1 hour (well covered).
5. Once doubled in size, knead back into ball, let it rest for 10 minutes (covered).
6. Divide balls into fist size and place onto baking tray(side by side). Proof for another 1 hour (covered).
7. Bake in cold oven at 190deg, for 30 minutes (bottom n top). Just watch out for top (as it might burn) so place a foil over it half way through.
8. This bun comes out soft, and stays soft for up to 2 days. ENJOY!
(Picture did not include Choc Chips, as I forgot to add it in)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf
- Banana & Date Cake (Sugar Free)
- Orange Chiffon Cake
- Malaysian Thick Satay Peanut Sauce
- Kaya (Coconut custard jam) - Thick and smooth
- 10 Minutes Authentic Clear Tom Yum Goong
- Mantau (Steamed Plain Chinese Buns)
- (Converted) Adam Liaw's Char Siu Pork Neck
- Steamed Mua Chee (Glutinous Rice Dollops with Peanut Sugar Crumbs)
- Tomato with Curry Leaves Soup
- Chinese New Year - Pineapple Jam Tarts
- Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies