- 200 grams plain flour
- 150 g sugar
- 175 g unsalted butter, softened
- 3 egg
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 100 grams sour cream
- 30 gram Fresh Passionfruit Pulp
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a round 23cm cake pan. Line the base and side with non-stick baking paper.
2. Add Flour and Sugar into bowl. Mix 3 seconds/Speed 7
3. Add Softened butter, eggs, coconut, baking powder and sour cream. Mix 1 min/Speed 6.
4. Fold in 30grams of fresh passionfruit pulp.
5. Spoon mixture into the pan and smooth surface.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. (This really depends on your oven)
6. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes to cool before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
note: This recipe can also be turned into cupcakes, just cook for less time.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Meghli مغلي
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan