- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do except olive)
- 4 mango, cheeks (diced)
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, sugar, oil, eggs, milk in Thermo mix - mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Place remaining ingredients on speed 1 for 10 seconds & use spatula to wipe down sides. Place in 12 muffin pan & sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Thai green mango salad
- Passionfruit Cheesecake Slice
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn
- Profiteroles with White Passionfruit Ganache
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Kathleen's Mango Chutney
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Pav Bhaji
- Anti-Inflammatory Mango Tumeric Ice Cream
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl