- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do except olive)
- 4 mango, cheeks (diced)
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 passionfruit
Place flour, sugar, oil, eggs, milk in Thermo mix - mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Place remaining ingredients on speed 1 for 10 seconds & use spatula to wipe down sides. Place in 12 muffin pan & sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin pie
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn
- Profiteroles with White Passionfruit Ganache
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Kathleen's Mango Chutney
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Pav Bhaji
- Anti-Inflammatory Mango Tumeric Ice Cream
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Black Rice Breakfast Pudding
- Tropical Summer Sorbet
- Mango Fat Bomb