- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do except olive)
- 4 mango, cheeks (diced)
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, sugar, oil, eggs, milk in Thermo mix - mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Place remaining ingredients on speed 1 for 10 seconds & use spatula to wipe down sides. Place in 12 muffin pan & sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Mango Jam
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels