- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do except olive)
- 4 mango, cheeks (diced)
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, sugar, oil, eggs, milk in Thermo mix - mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Place remaining ingredients on speed 1 for 10 seconds & use spatula to wipe down sides. Place in 12 muffin pan & sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Berry Mango Delights
- Mango smoothie
- Mango mousse
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie