- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cups SR flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil (any will do except olive)
- 4 mango, cheeks (diced)
- 1 cup coconut
- 4 passionfruit
Place flour, sugar, oil, eggs, milk in Thermo mix - mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Place remaining ingredients on speed 1 for 10 seconds & use spatula to wipe down sides. Place in 12 muffin pan & sprinkle with extra coconut. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn
- Profiteroles with White Passionfruit Ganache
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Kathleen's Mango Chutney
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Pav Bhaji
- Anti-Inflammatory Mango Tumeric Ice Cream
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Black Rice Breakfast Pudding
- Tropical Summer Sorbet