- 5 large fresh peaches, halved and destoned
- 120 g barley flour
- 130 g oatmeal
- 70 g walnuts
- 80 g Shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 90 g Maple syrup
- 60 g almond oil
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place peach halves cut side up into a baking dish and set aside.
Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 6-7 sec/speed 7 until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Mould approximately 1 tbsp of the crumble (as much as it can take) onto the peach. If you find the crumble mix is not sticking together and holding shape simply add a little more oil and maple syrup and combine.
Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until the crumble is lightly golden and the peaches are just soft to the touch. Allow to cool a little before serving.
Try this recipe with any seasonal fruit of choice. Pears are a great alternative in the cooler months.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)