- 130 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 110 g Butter, roughly chopped
- 110 g Peanut Butter
- 110 g brown sugar
- 75 g raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 110 g rolled oats
- 110 g choc chips
1. Place flour, baking soda and baking powder in bowl. "Closed lid" Turbo x 3. Set aside.
2. Place butter, peanut butter, brown and raw sugar in bowl. Mix 20sec/sp6. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
3. Add vanilla and egg. Mix 5sec/sp3. Scrape sides.
4. Add flour mixture. Combine 30sec/sp4. Scrape down sides.
5. Add oats and choc chips. Incorporate 10 sec/ "Counter-clockwise operation" sp3. Set aside in fridge in another bowl for at least 30 minutes to firm up. Preheat oven to 180deg.
6. Scoop out balls of dough. (I use an icecream scoop). Place on lined baking tray with room to spread. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool slightly on tray before moving.
Accessories you need
Find me on facebook at Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies