- 100 g firmly packed brown sugar
- 75 g Peanut Butter
- 40 g Milk
- 65 g honey or molasses
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 80 g whole-wheat flour
- 70 g Oats,rolled
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60 g Cranberries or Raisins
- 80 g dark chocolate chips
- 25 g slivered almonds
- 25 g Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds
- 15 g Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons ground Flaxseed
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add all ingredients to TMX bowl and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Spread batter into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lined with baking paper. The mixture will be sticky - it's easiest to use your hands to spread out mixture but dampen them first.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake