- 125g Butter
- 120g light brown sugar, this is all i had you could use raw
- 1lg egg
- 110g unsalted peanuts
- 180g SR flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
cream butter and sugar for 2mins/speed4
scrape down turn to speed 4 and add egg through lid mix 20secs speed 4
add peanuts and flour and mix for 5-10 secs to combine should be soft dough,i did mix with splatula to ensure nuts mixed right through
divide evenly on 2 cookie trays and cook at 180 for approx 15mins till golden
could make smaller and will yeild 48 .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice