- 150 grams whole spelt grains
- 150 grams baker's flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 180 grams organic rice milk, (or preferred milk)
- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 50 grams Pecans, (or preferred nuts)
- 1 large pear, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup organic sultanas
Pre-heat oven to 180.C.
Add the whole spelt grains to the TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9. Set aside.
Add zucchinis, pecans and pear to the TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Add the spelt flour back to the TM and add baker’s flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and a pinch of salt (to make it self-raising).
Add milk, sugar, eggs and extra virgin olive oil. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Add blueberries and sultanas and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon into greased muffins tins, add one blueberry to the top of each muffin and bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
These muffins are a great way to hide vegetables and greens for fussy eaters. Zucchinis are great because they don't have a strong flavour but you can experiment with kale, spinach, silverbeet and heaps of other vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Spiced Plum Quinoa
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Date and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Sugar Free Lemonade with Verjuice
- Coffee and Cardamom Custard