- 110 g Raw Pecans
- 325 g raw almonds
- 120 g pitted dates
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 Medium ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 30 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Preheat oven to 170°C, line large loaf tin with baking paper.
2- Place pecans in bowl, chop 4sec/sp4, set aside until step 6
3- Place almonds in bowl, mill 10sec/sp 7.
4- Add the rest of the dry ingredients including the dates (not pecans), mill 7sec/sp7.
5- Add wet ingredients and mix, 10sec/sp7
6-Add pecans, mix on reverse 4sec/sp6.
7- Pour into lined loaf tin and bake, 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
8- Allow to cool slightly before slicing, serve warm or cold with lashings of butter.
*You can ado any nuts to this loaf, pecans, walnuts or even pistachios and macadamias etc.
*The sweetness comes from the dates and bananas so you can reduce the dates is your bananas are super ripe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple Tea cake
- vegan hot cross buns
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation