- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 10 grams honey
- 10-15 drops doTERRA Peppermint Oil
- 6 medjool dates, (pitted)
- 50 grams pecans
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 10 grams Cacao
Add all peppermint ingredients into bowl, except peppermint oil. Blitz speed 6 / 10 seconds. Scrape down side of bowl and repeat until a creamy consistency.
Add peppermint oil and mix speed 3 / 5 seconds.
Tip into bowl and set aside.
Put all chocolate ingredients into bowl and blitz speed 6 / 15 seconds. It should look crumbly. Leave in the bowl.
Get a small amount of the peppermint mix and roll into a ball.
Then get some of the chocolate mix and shape it around the peppermint - so you have a chocolate ball with peppermint inside. Or you can just mush them together and have a marble type effect.
Once all rolled keep in the fridge.
You don't have to use coconut milk in the peppermint mix if you don't have any, it will still work. I just always have some in my cupboard and I find it makes a much creamier texture by using it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go