- 2 packages Tennis Biscuits, Or Granita Biscuits
- 1 litre fresh cream
- 2 cans Nestle Caramel Treat
- 1 large slab or 4 small slabs of peppermint crisp, Coles sell a large slab of mint chocolate which is not the best, but good enough!
- Grate the peppermint chocolate for 5 secs / speed 4 (make sure it's not over chunky but not too finely grated) Set aside
- In a clean, dry bowl, insert your butterfly and whip your cream for 20 - 30 secs / speed 4. Watch it closely so that it reaches a light thickness – not too thick. (remove the butterfly)
- Add your 2 tins of caramel to your cream mixture and combine well for 10 secs / speed 5
- Take a square dish quite large (because you’ll be making a double) and add the tennis biscuits placing it down in the bowl, do not put it along the side of the bowl.
- Add half of you cream and caramel mixture, sprinkle half of the chocolate on
- Now take more tennis biscuits and place on top of the mixture and add your caramel and cream mixture - continue doing the layers until your bowl is full & remember to leave some chocolate for the very top layer
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the top, cover with foil and place in the fridge to set for about 1 ½ hrs
Accessories you need
This tart can be made the day before & left overnight in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins