- 2 sheets Puff or shortcrust pastry, thawed, and cut into rounds to suit your pie maker
- 190 g sweetened condensed milk, about 1/2 can
- 200 g water
- 200 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 15 g cornflour
- 15 g vanilla custard powder
- dash vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg, for sprinkling
- 1. Heat your pie maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Prepare the custard by adding all the ingredients to the ( except the nutmeg) and cook 90°C/ 7mins/sp 3, or until thickened.
3. When the custard is ready, place the (unbaked) pastry cut-outs in the piemaker, fill generously with the mixture then sprinkle with the nutmeg. Close the lid and commence cooking.
4. Bake until the custard is set app. 10 mins. This will depend on your pie maker. A slight wobble is OK.
**If the pastry is browning too quickly, place a sheet of greased baking paper between the pastry and the pie maker lid. Make sure the pastry has set though.**
- 1. Place all the ingredients (except the nutmeg) into the "Closed lid" .
2. Cook at 90°C/sp3, until thick.
Accessories you need
Oh my...Absolutely delicious..!
Best eaten warm on the day they are made..
Recipe can be easily doubled.
If you don't have a pie maker, just use muffin pans, or pie tins.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip