- 200 grams raw sugar
- 450 grams Can crushed pineapple
- 500 grams mixed dried fruit
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 eggs
- 160 grams plain flour
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare a 25cm sqauare cake tin and pre-heat oven 140 (fan-forced)
Place Sugar, Pineapple, Mixed dried fruit and butter in and cook for 8 mins, 90 Place the TM bowl in the fridge for about 30 mins to cool.
Add Bicarb soda and mix 15 seconds Speed 3.
Add Eggs and mix 20 seconds Speed 3.
Add in flours and mixed spice and mix through the flour with the spatula then 1 minSpeed 3.
Spoon into prepared cake tin and cook for around 45 mins - 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice