- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 level tablespoons sugar
- 100 g sultanas or raisins
- 1 level tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 125 g milk
- A little lemon peel
- 200 g icing sugar
- Pink Food Dye
- 2 tablespoons water
Pre Heat oven to 180
Add butter and flour to bowl and mix on speed 5 for 20 sec.
Add all other ingredients and mix for a further 20 secs on speed 5.
Turn out onto a well floured bread mat or bench.
(dough will be quite a wet mix)
Divide dough into 2 and roll into 2 long rolls side by side.
Twist one around the other and place on to a oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 20 mins.
While twist is baking place icing sugar and a drop of dye into the bowl and mix at 100c for 3 mins on speed 1.
Slowly add water until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour icing over hot twist and sprinkle with coconut.
* my pop used to bring one of these over every time he came to visit..
They always remind me of him.
i miss you Poppy Harry xxxxx
Dough is quite a wet mix so flour we'll and flour hands before rolling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breastfeeding (Lactation) Bikkies
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Chewy Choc-Chunk Slice