- 300 grams pumpkin, cut in to 2cm cubes
- 1/2 MC water
- 150 grams Butter, softened
- 120 grams Milk, (cows, nut, coconut cream)
- 200 grams spelt flour, white
- 120 grams spelt flour, wholemeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100 grams sweetener, (rapadura, honey, maple syrup)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 100 grams Frozen Berries
1. Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Grease and line loaf tin.
3. Place pumpkin into bowl. Chop 10secs/speed 8.
4. Add water and cook 10mins/100C/Speed 1.
5. Puree pumpkin 10secs/speed 8.
1. Add in butter, milk and eggs. Mix 10sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add in other ingredients, except for berries and mix to combine 10secs/speed 4.
3. Add in berries and mix 3secs/speed 3.
4. Pour into loaf tin. Cook for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Set aside for 10mins before turning out onto wire rack.
Cake adapted from www.taste.com.au. Picture from www.taste.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests