- 200 g pumpkin, Cubed (small) OR already mashed- leftovers
- 100 g pitted dates
- 600 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g castor sugar
- 1 egg
Fill to the 1lt mark in bowl with warm water. Place cubed pumpkin into simmering basket and cook 15min 100 degrees speed 3.
Alternatively cook in microwave until soft with half a cup of water, drain after cooking.
1. If cooking pumpkin in TM, remove simmering basket and water and while still hot, add butter and chop 10sec/ sp 4. If cooking pumpkin in microwave, melt butter 2min/ 60deg/ sp 1
2. Add dates and chop 15sec/ sp4
3. Add remaining ingredients including pumpkin and mix 6sec / sp 6 and then knead 1min
4. Roll out on thermomat or floured bench, cut out scones using MC.
5. Bake in hot oven for 8-10 minutes.
Tastes great with freshly made butter!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake