- 200 g cooked pureed pumpkin
- 250 g light brown sugar, 2
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp grd cinnamon
- 1 tsp grd ginger
- 1/2 tsp grd allspice
- 1/4 tsp grd nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp grd cloves
- 120 g macadamia oil, or use softened butter
- 300 g icing sugar
- 120 g Butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp grd ginger
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat Oven to 180 degrees, line a 12 hold muffin tray with cupcake liners.
Mix pumpkin, sugar, eggs on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Dissolve baking powder and baking soda in a teaspoon of water then add that mix with all other ingredients to the pumpkin mix in the bowl and mix 15 seconds on speed 6.
Spoon into the cupcake liners and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool before icing.
Mix all ingredients on speed 6 for 15 to 20 seconds until smooth then pipe or spread on the cooled cupcakes.
Ginger Buttercream Icing
I added a teaspoon of dulce de leche to some of the cupcakes before piping the icing on, delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal