THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 170 grams almonds (roasted)
- 1 egg
- 70g Desiccated Coconut
- 150g sugar
- 130g coconut oil
- 2 Limes, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup Gluten free plain flour
- 180g dessicated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 50g sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 200 degrees. Grease and line a standard size slice tin. Set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl. Chop for 10 secs, sp 7. Remove lid and scrap down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Reserving 1 teaspoon of lime zest for the topping, add all other base ingredients. Combine for 10 secs, sp 5. Repeat if necessary.
- Using wet fingers spread into the preprepared slice tin. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the base is cooking prepare the slice topping. Add all ingredients including 1 teaspoon of lime zest into the mixing bowl (no need to clean it from the making the base). Combine for 10 secs, sp 4, . Scrap down the sides and repeat if necessary.
- Remove base from the oven after 10 minutes of cooking and turn the oven down to 170 degrees.
- Gently spread the topping over the base and place back into the oven for another 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before placing onto a cooling rack. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Spiced Oat Muffins