- 2 oranges, quatered
- 3 eggs
- 110g almonds
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 125g soften butter, at room temperature
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Grease a cake tin with either butter or oil.
3. Place the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9.
4. Remove and place into another bowl.
5. Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9.
6. Remove and place into a separate bowl.
7. Wash oranges and cut them into quarters. Place the oranges in TM bowl. 8. Chop the oranges for 7 seconds on speed 9.
9. Add all the remaining ingredients - caster sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 - 12 seconds at speed 7.
10. Add the mixture into a cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour.
11. Let the cake cool down and dust with icing sugar before serving.
Orange & Almond Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake