- 2 oranges, quatered
- 3 eggs
- 110g almonds
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 125g soften butter, at room temperature
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Grease a cake tin with either butter or oil.
3. Place the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9.
4. Remove and place into another bowl.
5. Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9.
6. Remove and place into a separate bowl.
7. Wash oranges and cut them into quarters. Place the oranges in TM bowl. 8. Chop the oranges for 7 seconds on speed 9.
9. Add all the remaining ingredients - caster sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 - 12 seconds at speed 7.
10. Add the mixture into a cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour.
11. Let the cake cool down and dust with icing sugar before serving.
Orange & Almond Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Chocolate peanut butter biscuits