- 80 g Butter - cubed
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, Essence or Extract is ok
- 370 g SR flour
- 30 g Dessicated or shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 320 MLs Coconut Milk or Milk of Choice
- 120 g fresh or frozen raspberries
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Place patty cases into a muffin tin. This will make 12.
Place butter into bowl. Blitz on speed 5 for 2 minutes. Scrape down.
Add sugar and vanilla to bowl. Blitz on speed 5 until pale. Scrape down.
Add remaining ingredients except raspberries. Blitz on speed 5 until just combined. Do not over mix the batter.
Place raspberries into the bowl and stir gently with the tmx spatula until just combined.
Pour into patty cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles