- 150 g unsalted butter
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits, (eg: Marie)
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 140 g sugar
- 180 g white chocolate
- 250 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 500 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 200 g frozen raspberries
- icing sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 160 deg. celcius (fan-forced). Grease and line a 24-cm springform pan with baking paper.
Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place hazelnuts on top. Roast in oven for about 10-15 minutes.
Remove from oven and tip onto a clean tea towel. Rub vigorously with hands to remove most of 'skins'.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 2 min / 90 deg / sp 1.
Add roasted nuts and biscuits to TM bowl and mill for 10 sec / sp 9.
Pour crumb mixture into base of springform pan and push flat with back of spatula or the back of your MC (TM 31).
Place in refrigerator.
Clean and dry TM bowl.
Add sugar and chocolate to TM bowl and mill for 6 sec / sp 9.
Insert butterfly attachment. Add cream and vanilla and whisk for 20 sec / sp 4. Remove butterfly.
Add cream cheese and eggs to TM bowl and mix for 30 secs / sp 5 or until well combined. Add frozen raspberries and mix for 10 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / sp 2-3.
Remove springform pan from refrigerator and pour cream cheese mixture over base.
Bake in oven for 1 hour or until just set in centre. Allow cheesecake to cool completely in oven with door slightly ajar before storing in refrigerator. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.
Accessories you need
I decorated this cake with fresh rasperries and white Lindt balls I had cut in half.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways