THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams tap water
- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 150 grams plain flour
- 4 eggs
- Piping Bag, with large round nozzle
- 470 grams double cream
- 150 grams raspberries, Fresh or Frozen
- 30 grams raw sugar milled, or Icing Sugar
- 2 Disposable Piping Bags
- 440 grams Cadbury Dream Chocolate
- 1 Disposable Piping Bags
Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside. If using frozen raspberries, remove from freezer to soften.
Place Water and Butter into a mixing bowl and cook 5-8 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add Flour and mix 30 seconds, speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Allow pastry to cool for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Prehead oven to 200 degrees.
Once cooled, with blades rotating 30-40 seconds, speed 5, add eggs one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Add Raw Sugar to the bowl, mill speed 9 for 30 seconds, scrape sides mill again speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add raspberries to the icing sugar in the bowl. Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Insert butterfly and lock in place. Add cream, whip on speed 3 for 3 seconds, or until thick. Careful not to overwhip.
Cut each eclair in half horizontally (do not cut all the way through).
Snip the end of the piping bag and pipe the inside of each eclair with raspberry cream.
Wash and dry the bowl.
Break the white chocolate into squares into the bowl, speed 9 for 10 seconds. Melt 60 degrees, speed 1-2 for 3 minutes. Pour into piping bags (standing up in glasses).
Snip the end of the piping bag and drizzle over the eclairs. Place in the fridge until set.
TIP: Lay paper towel on the bench, then a wire cooling rack. Place the cream filled elcairs on top of the racks and pipe the chocolate across all eclairs. Any drips will be caught in the paper towel, which can then just be placed in the bin.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake