- 50g g Rolled Oats or Quinoa Flakes
- 40 g Carl Chocolate, (I used 90% Lindt)
- 35 g Puffed Rice or Puffed Quinoa, (If using Quinoa you will need to lightly toasted it)
- 65 g Shredded coconut
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 90 g Peanut Butter, (Or make your own & for nut friendly use dates chopped finely)
- 100 g Rice Malt Syrup or Honey or Maple Syrup, (Your choice)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Method1. If you are using the puffed quinoa preheat over to 180C, place puffed quinoa in a single layer on a large baking tray and roast for 4 mins or until light golden and toasted. 2. Place oats or flakes and chocolate into bowl and turbo 2 sec for 2 to 3 times until finely chopped. Transfer to a large enough bowl and set aside. Add to it the puffed rice or quinoa, coconut and seeds (your choice) to the bowl. 3. Place the peanut butter or dates and honey into TM bowl and cook for 5 min/90//spd2. When finished turn on for 2min//spd3 and pour the oats/chocolate mixture through the top of the TM bowl, should be well combined and for last 30sec turn to spd4 still on . 4. With slightly wet hands (to prevent sticking) squeeze tablespoonful of the mixture into balls or smaller. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Raw Dark Chocolate Bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits