- 165 g Almonds raw
- zest of one lemon, (I simply peel a lemon)
- 240 g Dates pitted
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 25 g Juice of a lemon, (use the juice of the above peeled lemon)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the nuts and lemon peel into bowl - mill speed 9 / 10 seconds
Add dates, coconut, lemon juice and mix speed 10 / 30 seconds.
It should form a sticky like ball at this point.
Empty contents of bowl into a lined baking dish, press down firmly and place into the fridge to set or the freezer if you're in a hurry
If you find it's not "wet" enough add more lemon or a little coconut oil.Slice is best kept in the fridge for storage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey