- 500 grams Mixed Nuts, soaked overnight
- 210 grams oats, soaked in the juice of 1 orange juice over night
- 70 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 70 grams cherry juice
- pinch Nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Raw honey or maple syrup
32h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place drained nuts & drained oats into tm bowl with all remaining ingredients.
Mix 3 seconds / speed 5.
Spread evenly onto perflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate until crunchy approximately 24 hours. Alternatively an oven may be used at temperatures not exceeding 50 degrees to retain maximum nutrients.
Raw Muesli Bars
Add dried fruts like cranberries or raisins to naturally sweeten.
Great for a breakfast bar.
For a gluten free option, swap Oats for more nuts or seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Cinnamon Butter
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)