- 500 grams Mixed Nuts, soaked overnight
- 210 grams oats, soaked in the juice of 1 orange juice over night
- 70 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 70 grams cherry juice
- pinch Nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Raw honey or maple syrup
32h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place drained nuts & drained oats into tm bowl with all remaining ingredients.
Mix 3 seconds / speed 5.
Spread evenly onto perflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate until crunchy approximately 24 hours. Alternatively an oven may be used at temperatures not exceeding 50 degrees to retain maximum nutrients.
Raw Muesli Bars
Add dried fruts like cranberries or raisins to naturally sweeten.
Great for a breakfast bar.
For a gluten free option, swap Oats for more nuts or seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quince relish for Irina
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Apple Pie
- Poppy seeds Banana Bread
- SourCream Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- White Sauce for lasagna