- 40 g white rice
- 60 g sugar
- 300 g plain flour
- 250 g Butter, cut into cubes
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 150 g white chocolate
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a slice tin (20 x 30 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place rice and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10 or until a fine consistency is achieved.
Add flour and butter and mix 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 40 sec/.
Add pistachios and dried cranberries and chop /Turbo/1 sec/1-2 times.
Transfer shortbread mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, then using the baking paper to assist, roll mixture into a log shape. Slice into rounds, place into prepared slice tin and bake 20-30 minutes (150°C) until lightly golden. Allow shortbread to cool in tin before removing (approx. 10 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place white chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 5 min/50°C/speed 1. Transfer melted chocolate into a small bowl.
Dip half of each biscuit into melted chocolate, place back onto baking paper until chocolate is set, then serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango