- 40 g white rice
- 60 g sugar
- 300 g plain flour
- 250 g butter, cut into cubes
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 150 g white chocolate
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a slice tin (20 x 30 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place rice and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10 or until a fine consistency is achieved.
Add flour and butter and mix 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 40 sec/.
Add pistachios and dried cranberries and chop /Turbo/1 sec/1-2 times.
Transfer shortbread mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, then using the baking paper to assist, roll mixture into a log shape. Slice into rounds, place into prepared slice tin and bake 20-30 minutes (150°C) until lightly golden. Allow shortbread to cool in tin before removing (approx. 10 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place white chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then melt 5 min/50°C/speed 1. Transfer melted chocolate into a small bowl.
Dip half of each biscuit into melted chocolate, place back onto baking paper until chocolate is set, then serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites