THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Cup SR Flour
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla paste
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 100 grams Vegan Dairy free Choc Chips
1. Pre heat oven to 170’c and line 6 muffin cases.
2. Add all ingredients MINUS the choc chips and mix 5p5 for 10 seconds, add choc chips and mix reverse 5 seconds sp 2 until combined.
3. Spoon mixture into lined muffin cases (aprox ⅓ cup for each muffin case)
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 20 mins until cooked through, allow to completely cool before removing from muffin tray.
5. These freeze well and keep in an air tight container for up to 4 days.
To find this recipe and other delicious food, please check out my website www.thewholesomehousewife.com.au
Once you have made your mixture add the remaining coconut milk from your can to the bowl and hit turbo a couple of times for a delicious smoothie to go with your muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.