THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 24 --- cupcake liners
- 4 --- eggs
- 200 g Butter (Softened)
- 625 g caster sugar
- 750 g self-raising flour
- 250 g Rekorderlig strawberry-lime cider, equivalent of half a bottle
- 500 g cream cheese
- 500 g icing sugar
- 1 --- punnet strawberries, for decoration
- 2 Limes
Preheat fanforced oven to 180C
Place butter and caster sugar into mixing bowl and mix 40 sec/speed 5.
Turn down to speed 1-2 and add one egg at a time, until combined - don't over mix.
Add flour and cider and mix 1-2 min/speed 5 (using spatula is needed).
Put mixture in liners and bake for 15 mins or until cupcakes are "springy" to touch.
Remove cupcakes and let cool.
Place cream cheese and icing sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and mix speed 5 until combined. Add lime juice to taste.
Add a touch of green food die to get a desired colour.
Pipe onto cold cupcakes and decorate with half a strawberry.
This recipe makes many cupcakes, halving recipe will still make enoug for a family.
May use other ciders, just change the frosting to become a desired taste relevant to cupcake!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream