- 220 g white chocolate pieces
- 220 g unsalted butter, roughly chopped
- 100 g Coconut sugar, (or caster sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 120 g plain flour
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 500 g bunch rhubarb, trimmed and sliced into 2 cm pieces
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius (fan-forced)
Grease and line a 20 cm square cake/slice tin
Add chocolate and butter to TM bowl and melt for 4 min / 60 deg / sp 1
Add sugar and mix for 5 secs / sp 4. With blades still turning at speed 4, add eggs through lid and and mix for 20 secs.
Add flour and mix for 10 secs / sp 4. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add rhubarb and raspberries and mix for 20 secs / / sp 2.
Pour into tin and bake for 30 mins. After this time, cover with foil or baking paper and return to oven for further 20 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean (or with few crumbs).
Allow to cool completely in tin before slicing.
You could decorate the top of this with drizzled melted chocolate or dusted with icing sugar.
This is a very dense, rich brownie that is supposed to remain soft and fudgey in the centre. For this reason it is important to cool it in the tin and not overcook it - the aim is to just reach the point of a clean knife/skewer when inserted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways