- 300 grams white sugar
- 1 --- egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 1 min/speed 10.
2. Remove 100g icing sugar from bowl and put aside.
3. Add egg white and lemon juice to the bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 6.
4. Transfer icing to a glass bowl, add a few tablespoons of icing sugar and mix in by hand with a metal spoon. When soft peaks form in the icing it is the right consistency for piping work.
5. Spoon icing into piping bag and commence icing.
Royal Icing for piping work
When storing your icing in a piping bag wrap with a damp cloth to keep it from drying out too quickly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)