- 300 g Gluten free all purpose flour
- 0.5 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 300 g Tasty or strong cheese
- 200 g Butter, Room temperature, not melted
- 100 g Strawberry or apricot jam
Grease patty pans or miniature mini-muffin trays. Spray-a-cook work really well.
Shred cheese for 10 seconds, speed 6
Add gluten free flour and gluten free baking powder to cheese and pulse a few times to mix.
Add butter, mix on until dough formed (approx 1 minute)
Roll walnut sized balls of dough and place them in the patty pans tray. DO NOT press flat.
Use the handle of a wooden spoon to press small hollows into each ball, taking care not to poke the holes through to the bottom.
HINT: Before every second poke, dip into clean flour. This prevents it from sticking.
Spoon a small quantity of jam into each hollow. If you use too much jam, it will bubble over the edges when baking.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.
Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container. You can top up the hollows with additional jam before serving.
If dough is too sticky to work with, leave in fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. It simply means your butter was too runny. DO NOT add more flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)