- 250 grams Salted butter, softened
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 5 tbsp full cream milk
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add softened butter, icing sugar and milk to TM5 bowl. Mix on speed 3.5 for 30 seconds.
- Add cooled melted dark chocolate to bowl. Mix on speed 3.5 for 30 seconds.
- Using a spatular, scrape down sides of bowl and around blades to make sure chocolate is completely incorporated. Mix for a further 30 seconds on speed 3.5.
This amount of icing is enough for about 24 regular sized cupcakes.
The cupcakes in the photo I piped with a 1M Wilton tip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.