- 120 g sugar
- 240 g Butter unsalted
- 360 g Flour, Plain, ++++ be a bit heavy on this
- castor sugar, extra for dusting
Preheat oven to 180oC
Cube butter, place all ingredients in bowl, turbo until bread crumbs, press into 3 lined cake pans. Score each into 6, prick with a fork, bake 180o for 20 - 30 mins or until golden brown, when cooked, remove from oven and shake extra castor sugar over while still warm. You may also have to recut wedges.
Gran's famous shortbread
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls