- 115 grams brown rice
- 115 grams raw sugar
- 225 grams plain flour
- 200 grams Butter, cubed at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt, fine
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150*C
Place Brown Rice in TM Bowl and mill for 1 minute / Speed 9
Add Raw Sugar and mill for a further 1 minute / Speed 9
Add Plain Flour and Salt and mix for 20 seconds / Speed 4
Add cubed butter and mix for 10 seconds / Speed 6
Set dial to Closed Lid Position and knead for 2 minutes. You may need to give it a help along with the spatular 1/2 way through.
Turn out onto a floured board and shape as desired
Prick biscuits with fork and cook for 3/4 hour or until pale brown.
Once cooked sprinkle with caster sugar while still warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Slow Cooker Mango Coconut Curry
- Lemon Coconut Balls
- GF DF Chocolate Beetroot Cake
- Jaffa Cheesecake
- Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Hidden Veggie Meatball and Risoni
- Greek Marinated Chicken Drumsticks
- Simple Mini Date Loaf
- Blackberry and Apple Jam
- Chicken and Mushroom Family Pie
- Sticky Prune Cake
- Hawaiian Chicken