- 400g can Chickpeas, drain and leave in colander to dry a bit
- 15 g vanilla extract
- 200 g roasted salted peanuts
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 120 g dark chocolate bits/melts/chunks
Add peanuts to the TM bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 5 until the peanuts become peanut butter.
Add all of the remianing ingredients excpet for the chocolate and mix 20 seconds, speed 4 until smooth.
Add chocolate and mix 10 seconds speed 2 until chocolate is mixed through.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW