- 400g can Chickpeas, drain and leave in colander to dry a bit
- 15 g vanilla extract
- 200 g roasted salted peanuts
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 120 g dark chocolate bits/melts/chunks
Add peanuts to the TM bowl and mix 20 seconds, speed 5 until the peanuts become peanut butter.
Add all of the remianing ingredients excpet for the chocolate and mix 20 seconds, speed 4 until smooth.
Add chocolate and mix 10 seconds speed 2 until chocolate is mixed through.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven on 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)