- 1 kg of apples
- 5 eggs, separeted
- 300 g raw sugar, sugar or rapedura sugar
- 50 g of grape seed oil or organic safflower oil
- 250 g of plain flour
- 1.5 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C, grease and line a large lamington tin with baking paper.
Peel apples and core them,dice them into small cubes or chop roughly in TM for 2 - 3 seconds on speed 4-5. Set aside.
Clean and dry the bowl, insert butterfly.
Add egg whites and beat for 3 - 4 minutes, speed 3 with mc off, till stiff, add sugar gradually and beat for further 1 minute till dissolved.
Remove butterfly and and all ingrediants except apples and mix for 15-20 seconds, speed 5 untill well combined. Do not over mix
Add apples and mix to combine for 10 seconds, , speed 5
if not all combined finish it with spatula
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes till skewer comes out clean.
Cool down before serving dusted with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Paleo Granola