- 1 kg of apples
- 5 eggs, separeted
- 300 g raw sugar, sugar or rapedura sugar
- 50 g of grape seed oil or organic safflower oil
- 250 g of plain flour
- 1.5 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C, grease and line a large lamington tin with baking paper.
Peel apples and core them,dice them into small cubes or chop roughly in TM for 2 - 3 seconds on speed 4-5. Set aside.
Clean and dry the bowl, insert butterfly.
Add egg whites and beat for 3 - 4 minutes, speed 3 with mc off, till stiff, add sugar gradually and beat for further 1 minute till dissolved.
Remove butterfly and and all ingrediants except apples and mix for 15-20 seconds, speed 5 untill well combined. Do not over mix
Add apples and mix to combine for 10 seconds, , speed 5
if not all combined finish it with spatula
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes till skewer comes out clean.
Cool down before serving dusted with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Christmas Cake
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Chicken tikka masala
- Apple Ginger Cake Thermy Style
- Taai Taai (Dutch chewy slice)
- PLUM TEA CAKE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge