- 150 g Butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g almonds, (activated or roasted)
- 200 g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
- 0.5 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp ground cardamom
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease 2 x 12-hole doughnut trays and set aside.
- Place raw sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8 or until finely ground. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and melt 2 min 30 sec/80°C/speed 1.
- Add Rapadura sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla, cardamom, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and reserved milled almonds and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer mixture into a piping bag with a plain nozzle (1 cm). Pipe mixture into prepared doughnut trays, then bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until just cooked. Allow to cool in tray for 15 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust doughnuts with reserved cinnamon sugar before serving (see Tips).
You can replace the Rapadura sugar with coconut sugar in this recipe.
You can serve the doughnuts without the cinnamon sugar, simply omit milling the sugar and reduce the cinnamon to 1 teaspoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng