- 150 g Butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g almonds, (activated or roasted)
- 200 g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 150 g Rapadura Sugar
- 0.5 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp ground cardamom
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease 2 x 12-hole doughnut trays and set aside.
- Place raw sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8 or until finely ground. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and melt 2 min 30 sec/80°C/speed 1.
- Add Rapadura sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla, cardamom, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and reserved milled almonds and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
- Transfer mixture into a piping bag with a plain nozzle (1 cm). Pipe mixture into prepared doughnut trays, then bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until just cooked. Allow to cool in tray for 15 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust doughnuts with reserved cinnamon sugar before serving (see Tips).
You can replace the Rapadura sugar with coconut sugar in this recipe.
You can serve the doughnuts without the cinnamon sugar, simply omit milling the sugar and reduce the cinnamon to 1 teaspoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen