- 20 grams Butter
- 100 grams Butternut Snap biscuits broken
- 375 grams Softened Cream Cheese
- 65 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 130 grams Dried pitted dates
- 250 grams cream
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams Butter
- cream, extra, to serve
Pre-heat oven at 160 degrees
Chop dates for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Set aside
Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla for 10 seconds at Speed 5
Add egg and flour. Combine for 5 seconds at Speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl
Add chopped dates. Mix for 5 seconds on at Speed 4.
Pour filling onto prepared base. Bake for 25 minutes or until just set. Cool in the oven with the door ajar. Chill
Place cream, sugar and butter into bowl and cook for 5 minutes at 80 degrees on Speed 4, or until thickened.
Cut the cheesecake into thick slices, approx 2- 3 cms. Place onto serving plates. Drizzle with sauce, and serve with a dollop of cream.
Sticky Date Cheesecake
Accessories you need
This is very rich. Serve as smaller portions rather than bigger.
Also great without sauce, cut into 3 cm squares, for afternoon tea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Pink Drink Smoothie
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath