- 380 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200 grams Sugar (white or raw)
- 115 g Butter
- 200 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 60 g lemon juice
- 1 --- strawberries 250gm, Diced
Add both flour and sugar to bowl and mix speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Weigh in butter, melt at 60c speed 3 for 2 minutes (or until no lumps remain).
Weigh in Sour Cream, add eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Mix on speed 4 for 10-20 seconds to combine.
Add the "Dry Mix" you previously made to the bowl and mix on for 30 seconds.
Scrape contents out into the large bowl (previously used for the "dry mix")
Add diced Strawberries and carefully fold through the muffin mixture.
You could do this step in the the TMX on for 10-20 seconds but I would expect it may mash the strawberries.
Divide mixture into the muffin cases.
Sprinkle with sugar (gives a crunchy top - raw, or white)
Cook at 160c for about 20 minutes.
Recipe converted from:
Combining Wet & Dry Mix
Pre heat oven to 160c.
Try using blueberries (or other berries) in place of the Strawberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath