- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- 75 g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 50 g rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinammon
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with
- baking paper.
- 2. Put all the ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on
- speed 10.
- 3. Set the dial to the and knead on for 20 seconds.
- 4. Tip the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper. Don’t worry if it’s a bit crumbly, just bring it together into a ball with lightly floured hands. If the weather is
- really warm, you can wrap the dough in plastic wrap and pop it into the fridge
- for about 30 minutes so that it’s easier to work with.
- 5. Roll dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 5mm thick.
- Cut out biscuits with your preferred cutter. (The bigger the cutter, the less
- biscuits you will have!)
- Place cookies on prepared trays. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly
- golden. Keep an eye on the biscuits while baking, because they
- brown really quickly.
- 6. Cool on trays. Serve dusted with icing sugar, if you like.
Save money and be healthy - mill your own brown rice into rice flour. Use any
cookie cutter for any occasion. Everyone loves these cookies
and they keep well in a sealed container for up to a week!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars