- 2 --- Bananas (ripe)
- 60 grams LSA mix
- 30 grams chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
Line an oven tray with nonstick baking paper.
Put peeled bananas into TM bowl.
Insert MC and Mash 10 seconds, Speed 4.
Add LSA and chia seeds. Insert MC and Mix 10 seconds, speed 3.
Spread mixture thinly onto baking paper.
Place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and prick mixture all over with a fork. Cut into desired shapes and place back into oven for another 20 minutes until Cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- (Refined) sugar free Strawberry jam
- Chocolate butter icing - Edmonds cookbook
- Butter icing - Edmonds cookbook
- Chocolate Cup cakes - Edmonds cookbook
- Cup cakes - Edmonds cookbook
- Edmonds cookbook - Hot cross buns
- Cheese Scones - Edmonds cookbook
- Scones - Edmonds cookbook
- Vanilla Almond Milk (and almond meal)
- Edmonds Parsley Sauce
- Edmonds White Sauce