- 50 grams dates
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 ripe bananas
- 50 grams softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 90 grams wholemeal flour
- 90 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a 22x1cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place dates and water to TMX bowl ( 100 degrees / 5 minutes)
- Insert SB and drain off water then remove SB.
- Add honey and bananas (speed 7 / 4 seconds) until mixture is almost smooth. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla. (speed 7 / 6 seconds). Scrape down sides.
- Sift both flours and baking powder into the bowl. ( Speed 4 / 20-25 seconds) until mixture is combined.
Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
Bake for 45-55 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Wholemeal flour can be replace with plain flour
Honey can be replaced with Maple syrup
Add 1/4 cup of walnuts after step 5. for some crunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)