- 220 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Homemade Vanilla Essence/Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Solid Coconut OIl
- 2 free range eggs
- 120 grams plain yoghurt, Lactose Free (you can use normal if you don't have a lactose issue)
- 200 grams Fresh strawberries
- 100 grams blueberries, Fresh or frozen
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees 170 for Fan Forced
Add flour, coconut, coconut oil, vanilla and eggs to bowl, mix 30 seconds on speed 4.
Add yoghurt mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Add strawberries 10 seconds on speed 5
Add blueberries and mix on reverse speed 4 for 10 seconds
Spoon into oiled mini muffin tin and bake for approximately 15 - 18 minutes.
Accessories you need
Visit my facebook page for more recipes and hints and tips for healthy living.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma