- 250 g Nuts or Seeds of choice, Mine were sesame seeds
- 2 bananas
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cocoa, (optional)
Pre heat over to 200.
Add nuts to bowl and grind until butter consistancy (this will depend on what nuts or seeds you are using) 15 sec, Sp10 but keep an eye on it and stop when smooth
Add all other ingredients and blend 5sec, sp 5. Scrpae sides of bowl and repeat
Using a spoon, place dolops onto a lined baking tray leaving a little gap between for them to spread. Cook for 10mins.
Accessories you need
If you are using not-quiet ripe bananas, add another half a tbs of coconut oil if you want nicely shaped biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup