- 120 grams plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 30 grams raisins
- 30 grams rolled oats
- 125 grams butter (or margarine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water, 1/2 MC
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Preheat over to 180C/160C fan forced.
Grease a 3cm deep, approx 15cm - 25cm slice tray.
Sift flour and mixed spice into bowl. Add raisins, oats and mix 5 secs/speed 5. set aside.
Chop the butter into 2cm cubes and place in the bowl with the honey and melt until clear 1min / 50C/speed 3.
Put the boiling water in the MC (1/2 fill) and mix in the bicarbonate of soda. At speed 3 for 3 secs, pour water mix into the melted butter.
Pour Wet Mix into the Dry Mix and combine for 5secs / speed 5.
Spread evenly across slice tray.
Bake in oven for 20mins until golden. Will be soft while hot so allow to cool completely in the tray and then slice.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Easier still with a second bowl as works best if you pour the wet mix on top of the dry mix prior to combining.
Great snacks for young and old and holds together nicely like a cake slice.
Saves you money without the added preservatives in store bought snacks and all the ingredients are likely to be in your pantry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Honey Carrots
- Honey Nougat Slice
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls