- 1 1/2 cups, Oats
- 1/2 Cup, Almond meal
- 1/2 Cup, Wholemeal flour
- 1/2 Cup, Brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup, Sultanas
- 1/4 Cup, Plain natural yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup, Honey
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 large apple, Peeled and cored
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a slice tray with baking paper
2. Chop apple 5 seconds, speed 4. You can chop smaller if you like. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add Honey, Golden Syrup and Yoghurt mix 10 seconds, speed .
4. Add all dry ingredients and mix 30 seconds, speed 2. Scrape down the bowl and repeat if necessary until mixture is well combined.
5. Spread mixture into slice tray and press out using Spatula.
6. Bake for approx 30mins or until browned.
7. Cut into whatever size pieces you like.
I used 2 small apples.
You could reduce the sugar to your liking.
Chopped nuts of your choice could also be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Milo Balls
- Jelly cakes
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Healthy Coffee cupcakes
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Savoury Streusel Muffins