- 1 1/2 cups, Oats
- 1/2 Cup, Almond meal
- 1/2 Cup, Wholemeal flour
- 1/2 Cup, Brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup, Sultanas
- 1/4 Cup, Plain natural yoghurt
- 1/4 Cup, Honey
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 large apple, Peeled and cored
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a slice tray with baking paper
2. Chop apple 5 seconds, speed 4. You can chop smaller if you like. Scrape down the bowl.
3. Add Honey, Golden Syrup and Yoghurt mix 10 seconds, speed .
4. Add all dry ingredients and mix 30 seconds, speed 2. Scrape down the bowl and repeat if necessary until mixture is well combined.
5. Spread mixture into slice tray and press out using Spatula.
6. Bake for approx 30mins or until browned.
7. Cut into whatever size pieces you like.
I used 2 small apples.
You could reduce the sugar to your liking.
Chopped nuts of your choice could also be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot Cake
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chicken noodle balls
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets